Cash Flow For Dummies
Cash Flow For Dummies offers small business owners, accountants, prospective entrepreneurs, and others responsible for cash management an informational manual to cash flow basics and proven success strategies. Cash Flow For Dummies is an essential guide to effective strategies that will make your business more appealing on the market. Loaded with valuable tips and techniques, it teaches individuals and companies the ins and outs of maximizing cash flow, the fundamentals of cash management, and how it affects the quality of a company's earnings.
Cash flow is the movement of cash into or out of a business, project, or financial product. It is usually measured during a specified, finite period of time, and can be used to measure rates of return, actual liquidity, real profits, and to evaluate the quality of investments. Cash Flow For Dummies gives you an understanding of the basic principles of cash management and its core principles to facilitate small business success.
- Covers how to read cash flow statements
- Illustrates how cash balances are analyzed and monitoredincluding internal controls over cash receipts and disbursements, plus bank account reconciliation and activity analysis
- Tips on how to avoid the pitfalls of granting creditevaluating customer credit, sources of credit information, and overall credit policy
- Advice on how to prevent fraud and waste
- Covers cash-generating tactics when doing business with dot-coms, other start-ups, and bankrupt customers
Cash Flow For Dummies is an easy-to-understand guide that covers all of these essentials for success and more.