C All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Covers everything users need to get up to speed on C programming, including advanced topics to take their programming skill to the next level
- Walks C programmers through the entire development cycle of a C program-designing and developing the program, writing source code, compiling the code, linking the code to create the executable programs, debugging, and deployment
- Provides thorough coverage of keywords, program flow, conditional statements, constants and variables, numeric values, arrays, strings, functions, pointers, debugging, prototyping, and much more
- Addresses some advanced programming topics such as graphics and game programming as well as Windows and Linux programming
- Includes dozens of sample programs that readers can adapt and modify for their own uses
- Written by the author of the first-ever For Dummies book-a man known for his ability to take complex material and present it in a way that makes it simple and fun
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy C All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
(List Price: US $34.99)
with Droid 4 For Dummies (List Price = US $18.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.