Business Networking For Dummies
Grow your business, build your career, find more customers, and build a valuable support network of likeminded business people.
Networking is a crucial skill for all professionals and business owners. Quite simply, it’s a fast and effective way to build your business or career - and excellent networking skills will set you apart from the competition. Business Networking For Dummies shows you how to get the most out of networking - both online and offline.
With Business Networking For Dummies, you’ll learn to:
- Use business networking to grow and develop your business
- Find the right platform or platforms to build your own network and ‘assemble your crowd’
- Pitch yourself and your business with confidence
- Get the most out of face-to-face networking events - including valuable tips on presentation skills and sound bites!
- Join up your ‘real life’ and online networking
- Measure your networking success
- Follow up with new contacts successfully
“This is a cornerstone book for anyone involved in running
a smaller business and wishing to deploy networking as an enquiry
source. It is clear, concise and provides a complete education for
succeeding in, what is for some, a difficult environment."
Ben Kench, Leading UK sales trainer and business growth specialist
"I’ve read this entire book from start to finish and so
should you because, when you know what you’re doing, business
networking does work, and by following the blueprint that
Stef has set down for you: first you’ll learn, then
Brad Burton, Managing Director, 4Networking Ltd.