Becoming a Personal Trainer For Dummies
Becoming a Personal Trainer For Dummies is for you if you want to become a certified personal trainer and start your own business—or if you’re a certified trainer looking to improve upon your existing practice. You get a thorough overview of what it takes to get certified and run a successful business, complete with expert tips that help you:
- Find your training niche
- Study for and pass certification exams
- Attract, keep, and motivate clients
- Interview, hire, and manage employees
- Update your training skills
- Expand your services
This user-friendly guide offers unique coverage of personal trainer certification programs, including tips on selecting the right program and meeting the requirements. You’ll see how to develop your training identity as well as practice invaluable skills that will make you a great personal trainer. You also receive savvy guidance in:
- Choosing the best fitness equipment
- Creating a business plan, a record-keeping system, and a marketing campaign
- Performing fitness assessments
- Developing individualized exercise programs
- Advancing your clients to the next fitness level
- Managing legal issues and tax planning
- Offering additional services such as massage and nutrition consultation
- Training clients with special needs
Complete with ten great starter exercises and a valuable list of professional organizations and resources, Becoming a Personal Trainer For Dummies gives you the tools you need to get the most out of this fun, fabulous career!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Becoming a Personal Trainer For Dummies
(List Price: US $19.99)
with Resumes For Dummies, 6th Edition (List Price = US $16.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.