Bartending For Dummies, 5th Edition
This latest edition of Bartending For Dummies features over 1,000 drink recipes in an A-Z format with clear, easy-to-follow instructions. This 5th Edition also provides over 40 new cocktails ideas for those who want to know how to serve cocktails professionally, for themselves, or for their guests.
- Detailed information on how to properly stock a bar with the latest and greatest glassware and tools
- Expanded coverage on making exotic frozen/blended specialties and specialty coffees
- Experimenting with the new flavor/buzz in Bourbons and Scotches: honey
- The latest flavored rums, gins, ryes, and of course vodkas (buttered, waffle, sherbet, and marshmallow flavored are just a few new editions)
- New coverage devoted to craft distillers
- Fun, new ways to garnish drinks (even flaming options), rim, and serve drinks like a master mixologist
- Tips on creating unique punches and even non-alcoholic drinks
- The latest tips and advice on curing hangovers and hiccups
If you're interested in crafting traditional or modern cocktails, Bartending For Dummies has you covered.