AutoCAD 2009 For Dummies
US $24.99 Add to Cart
AutoCAD 2009 provides all the tools you need to create presentable, usable, printable, and sharable drawings, but it’s not always easy to figure out which hammer to pick up or which nail to bang on your first try. That's where AutoCAD 2009 For Dummies comes in. It gives you the clear, easy-to-follow guidance you need to take charge of this powerful drafting and design application — first time and every time.
People like you, who want to get the hang of AutoCAD quickly and without giving yourself a headache, have made previous editions of this book bestsellers! Here’s a simple guide to creating complex technical drawings with this complicated program. Moving up from an earlier version? Look for the icons marking the cool new stuff! You’ll discover how to:
- Get going quickly while building proper AutoCAD techniques
- Make the program work with you
- Draw and edit objects
- Zoom and pan for an accurate view
- Apply text, dimensions, and hatching to clarify your design intent
- Organize the objects you draw, including properties and files
- Share work with other CAD users — in the office and over the Internet
- Upgrade smoothly from previous AutoCAD editions
Complete with savvy tips on how to avoid AutoCAD errors, a concise list of the differences between AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, and juicy tidbits on how to make the time you spend in AutoCAD more enjoyable, AutoCAD 2009 For Dummies will make you an AutoCAD expert in no time!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy AutoCAD 2009 For Dummies
(List Price: US $24.99)
with AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (List Price = US $39.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.