AutoCAD 2008 3D Modeling Workbook For Dummies
- AutoCAD 2007 features a new 3D rendering engine that greatly enhances the program's 3D functionality-and makes this industry-standard drafting program even more difficult to master, even for veteran users
- This focused For Dummies workbook gives people the practice they need to get up to speed on the new 3D features, with dozens of problems and step-by-step solutions for modeling, shadowing, and lighting
- Topics covered by the problems include 2D geometric construction, 3D solid modeling, 3D surface modeling, rendering and imaging, dimensioning and drafting, and model interchange
- Used by architects, engineers, and draftspeople, AutoCAD is the #1 computer-aided design (CAD) software in the world, with an installed base of 6.7 million users
- The accompanying DVD provides videos that illustrate select problems and solutions presented in the workbook
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy AutoCAD 2008 3D Modeling Workbook For Dummies
(List Price: US $29.99)
with InDesign CS5 For Dummies (List Price = US $26.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.