AutoCAD 2000 For Dummies
US $34.99 Add to Cart
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
With AutoCAD 2000 For Dummies, you'll quickly discover just how
easy it is to create professional-quality designs and drawings.
Authors Mark Middlebrook and Bud Smith show you how to set up a
design, draw and edit lines, add text and dimensions, even
incorporate AutoCAD documents into your Web pages-all while
avoiding those common gotchas." Whether you're a new AutoCAD user
or you've just upgraded to AutoCAD 2000, this easy-to-use reference
delivers all the answers you need to get up to speed.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
* Discover the new AutoCAD 2000 features-and put them to work
* Take full advantage of color and lineweight with the new AutoCAD
* Use both menu and toolbar access to commands
* Set up a drawing so that it prints without problems
* Speed up your work by using the command line as an
* Enhance your Web pages with the new AutoCAD 2000 Web access
* Increase accessibility of your AutoCAD drawings by using AutoCAD