Arthritis For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Arthritis For Dummies is a book for both the millions who suffer from chronic joint conditions classified under arthritis, as well as family members and friends of arthritis sufferers who want to offer support and help. The bestselling author of The Arthritis Cure, Dr. Barry Fox, along with healthcare professionals Nadine Taylor and Jinoos Yazdany, have updated this friendly, hands-on guide to give you the latest information available on:
- The different types of arthritis
- Diagnosing the condition
- Alleviating your symptoms and minimizing pain
- The latest treatments and therapies
- Living day-to-day with arthritis and improving your lifestyle
This friendly guide features expert advice on finding a doctor that’s right for you and walks you through the latest medications, diagnostic procedures, surgical advances, and dietary findings to help you manage arthritis, slow down its progression, and enjoy life to the fullest. You get diet, exercise, and self-care regimens designed to protect and soothe your joints, as well as the latest on:
- Keeping your joints in shape
- Spotting warning signs
- Evaluating conventional and alternative treatments
- Making positive lifestyle changes
- Dealing with chronic pain
- Exercising away your stiffness
- Coping with stress, anger, and depression
Complete with tips on traveling with arthritis, saving money on prescriptions, and managing your weight safely, Arthritis For Dummies is your must-have guide to controlling your symptoms, finding lasting relief, and enjoying life to the fullest!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Arthritis For Dummies, 2nd Edition
(List Price: US $19.99)
with Training Your Brain For Dummies (List Price = US $14.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.