Adrenal Fatigue For Dummies
US $22.99 Add to Cart
The easy way to take charge of your adrenal health
Despite their small size, the adrenal glands play an important role in the body, producing numerous hormones that impact our development and growth, affect our ability to deal with stress, and help to regulate kidney function. In Adrenal Fatigue For Dummies, you'll find clear self-evaluations and treatment guidelines that will empower you to take charge of your adrenal health through nutrition, vitamins, herbs, bioidentical adrenal hormone supplementation, and self-care practices.
Adrenal fatigue is in essence a "tired out" adrenal gland that is not able to support the body the way that it should. The effects can be far-reaching and affect the quality of one's daily life. It can affect the immune system, cause inflammation, decrease sex drive, and inhibit the ability to get up in the morning. But now there's hope!
- The 4-1-1 on the structure and function of the adrenal gland
- Linking inflammation and adrenal fatigue
- Connecting food allergy and adrenal issues
- How to test for adrenal fatigue
- Information on eating patterns for all-day energy and improved concentration
- Dealing with other medical conditions and adrenal fatigue
- Relaxation tips to reduce stress
Adrenal Fatigue For Dummies helps those suffering from this debilitating illness reclaim their lives by addressing the delicate balance among the adrenal glands—which can make the day-to-day difference between feeling awful and feeling good.