Adobe Premiere Elements For Dummies
Author Keith Underdahl, also author of Adobe Premiere Pro For Dummies, is an experienced video editor who understands what new Premiere users need to know and how to best explain the topics. In this book, Keith describes:
- Best practices for shooting quality video
- Picking the clips you want to keep and getting them into your computer
- How to use Premiere Elements’ editing tools to add an opening credits page, transitions between clips, sound, music, and ending credits.
- Adding special effects using only computer trickery
- Putting your finished project on a DVD, videotape, or the Internet
Covering more ground than the typical expanded users manuals you find in bookstores, Adobe Premiere Elements For Dummies is the book you need to get you through your first video-editing project as well as to return to whenever you hit rough spots and need instant help.