Adobe Flex 3.0 For Dummies
This friendly guide shows you how Flex lets you leverage the power of Adobe’s ubiquitous Flash technology to build large applications. If you’ve written code in any language, Adobe Flex 3.0 For Dummies will get you started, introduce you to FlexBuilder and the Flex framework, and have you building some really “flashy” stuff before you know it. You’ll find out how to:
- Develop interactive applications without worrying about browser differences
- Use the Event Model
- Work with ActionScript and MXML
- Build simple user interface controls and data-driven controls
- Set up data binding
- Format and validate user data
- Create, run, and clean a project
- Explore Flex manager classes
- Work with styling and skinning Flex components
All the code used in the book is on the companion Web site to save you that much more time. Adobe Flex 3.0 For Dummies helps you become Flex-literate in a flash!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.