Adobe Creative Suite All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
Well, relax. Adobe Creative Suite All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies® has you—and all those programs—covered. Five minibooks walk you through setting up and using the tools, while the sixth shows you how they all work together. And this single volume will remain a handy reference long after you gain proficiency with the entire suite:
- InDesign for page layout
- Illustrator for creating art and graphics
- Photoshop, the world’s favorite image editing program
- Acrobat, to share files across different operating systems and develop interactive forms
- GoLive for building innovative Web pages
Even if you plan to use only one or two of these elements now, Adobe Creative Suite All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies® is an outstanding resource. Find out what you need to know today, and when you’re ready to tackle the next tool, just turn to that minibook and away you go. These are only a few of the skills you’ll discover:
- Create a professional-looking page with InDesign, import Photoshop and Illustrator graphics to enliven it, and preserve it in a PDF file
- Design a logo for your business with Illustrator and give it 3D effects
- Save Illustrator files in a variety of Web-compatible formats, including GIF, HTML, and even Macromedia® Flash SWF
- Correct photo color and edit your images in Photoshop
- Plan an entire Web site for maximum impact, then save hours of work by using GoLive’s templates, components, and libraries
- Use Acrobat to create PDFs that include MP3 audio, video or SWF files
Whether your goal is to design newsletters, a full-size book, an e-commerce Web site, or just about anything else, Adobe’s Creative Suite plus Adobe Creative Suite All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies® will help you get the job done.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Adobe Creative Suite All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
(List Price: US $39.99)
with Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (List Price = US $29.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.