Accounting Workbook For Dummies
Trying to get certified and become an accountant? Own a small business but need a little help balancing your books? Don't worry! This hands-on guide provides the learning and vital practice you need to master important accounting concepts and basics. Perfect as a companion workbook for Accounting For Dummies -- or any other accounting textbook -- Accounting Workbook For Dummies gives you a wealth of real-world examples, demonstration problems, and handy exercises. With this helpful resource as your guide, you'll master balance sheets, income statements, and budgets in no time!
100s of Problems!
* Record transactions, track costs, and manage accounts
* Open and close bookkeeping cycles
* Analyze business performance and profit
* Choose the right accounting method
* Master investment accounting fundamentals
* Understand manufacturing cost accounting