Access 2007 Workbook For Dummies
US $24.99 Add to Cart
Do you wish Access was more accessible? Do you wonder what to do with databases in the first place? If you’ve just been letting Access sit there as an anonymous icon on the Ribbon, Access 2007 Workbook For Dummies can open up new worlds for you.
The coolest thing about this friendly, easy-to-follow workbook is that you’ll actually create a database that you can use to organize your own home media collection, if you like. In the process, you discover how to build a database from the ground up and some of the ways a database can be helpful, even if you’re not a business mogul or an accountant. Using a problem-solution approach, Access 2007 Workbook For Dummies gives you plenty of chances to practice each step, so you gain confidence along with information.
You’ll discover how to:
- Set up Access and use database fundamentals
- Create a home media database from start to finish
- Build tables, relationships, forms, and reports
- Use select and action queries
- View and manipulate data
- Edit and build simple macros and use them to automate navigation
- Arrange controls on a form
- Build a user interface to add, edit, and update data
- Track every aspect of the media collection, including
The bonus CD-ROM includes separate database files for each exercise and a video that walks you through each step of the more complex procedures. In no time you’ll find Access is no longer unapproachable.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.