But if you’re confused instead of organized, befuddled instead of productive, or just completely lost on the whole database thing, Access 2000 For Windows For Dummies is the book for you.
You don't need to be a nerd to get the most out of Access 2000 For Windows For Dummies. If you know the basics of Windows 95, 98, or NT (whichever one you use) and have a desire to work with databases, you're ready to go. Everything you need to know is right here, just waiting for you to read it.
Each part of Access 2000 For Windows For Dummies covers a general topic of Access 2000. Right off the bat, this book answers the lyrical question “It’s a data-what?” By starting with an overview of both database concepts in general and Access 2000 in particular, this book provides the information you need to make sense of the whole database concept. You'll also gain insight into
- Solving problems with Access 2000
- Designing, building, using, changing, and generally coexisting in the same room with Access 2000 tables
- Using the Access 200 queries to unearth the answers you know are hiding somewhere in your data
- Committing your database to paper
- Doing stuff faster and seeking assistance from the wizards. You'll even venture into a bit of programming
Now nothing’s left to hold you back from the wonders of Access 2000. Cleave tightly to Access 2000 For Windows For Dummies, consign the Microsoft manuals to a suitable dark hole, and dive into Access 2000.