AARP Excel 2010 For Dummies, Mini Edition
This handy mini guide is packed with the information you need to become a spreadsheet superstar! You’ll learn to find your way around Excel 2010, enter data on a worksheet, create simple formulas, format cells, preview and print pages, and more. Whether you’re new to Excel 2010 or new to Excel altogether, the basics are all here.
Open the book and find:
- Ten cool Excel 2010 features
- How to navigate the Ribbon
- A guide to formatting cells
- Where to turn for online help
- How to make your spreadsheets look the way you want