1,001 Basic Math & Pre-Algebra Practice Problems For Dummies (1-Year Online Subscription)
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Practice problems that put basic math and pre-algebra in perspective
This online resource offers 1,001 opportunities to practice solving problems associated with basic math and pre-algebra. You can solve problems on basic arithmetic topics first, or jump right into fractions, decimals, percents, or basic algebra problems. Every practice problem includes a detailed solution with step-by-step explanations. The problems—categorized as easy, medium, and hard—let you track your performance, see what you need to study most, and create customized question sets to get you where you need to be.
Practice problems cover such topics as:
- Arithmetic operations and negative numbers
- Powers and square roots
- Divisibility and remainders
- Factors, multiples, and prime numbers
- Converting fractions, decimals, percents, and ratios
- Solving word problems with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Geometry basics, weights and measures, statistics, and charts and graphs
- Factoring algebraic expressions
- Solving algebraic equations