Ten Effective No-Equipment Exercises to Help You Live Paleo
The sit-up is great for hip flexors and the deep muscles of your abdomen.
1. Bend your knees and place the balls of your feet and heels on the ground.
2. Place your hands on opposing shoulders so your arms are crossed over your chest.
3. Tighten your abdominal muscles by drawing your belly button to your spine.
4. Keep your heels on the ground and your toes flat to the ground, and slowly and gently lift your head first, followed by your shoulder blades. Come all the way up, touching your armpits to your knees.
5. Slowly bring your torso down to the floor and keep a slight yet relaxed arch.