Ten Effective No-Equipment Exercises to Help You Live Paleo
Burpees combine a squat, a plank, and a vertical leap.
The burpee is a staple movement. You can find this exercise in just about every fitness trainer's toolbox in some form or another. It's a great way to get a full-body workout in just a couple of short, swift movements, and it's a great cardiovascular workout to boot. Try to do ten of these guys without breathing super heavy afterward.
1. Begin in a standing position.
2. Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
3. Extend your feet back in one quick motion to assume the plank position.
4. Return to the squat position in one quick motion.
5. Jump straight in the air as high as you can.