Options for Printing Contact Information in Outlook 2007
Microsoft Outlook 2007 offers several attractive ways to print contact information in the Contacts folder. The particular printing options you get depend on which view of the Contacts window is showing when you give the command to print. (Open the Current View drop-down list and choose an option to change views.)
Starting in Address Cards view or Detailed Address Cards view, you can print Contact information like so:
- Card Style: Print all information on display in the Contacts window, with each contact name appearing in a gray shade.
- Small Booklet Style: Similar to Card Style, except the page is shrunk to an eighth of its size, and pages are designed to print on both sides so that they can be bound and distributed.
- Medium Booklet Style: Similar to Small Booklet Style, except pages are shrunk to a fourth of their original size.
- Memo Style: Information for each contact is printed on one page, and you get one page for each contact in the Contacts folder.
- Phone Directory Style: Similar to Card Style, except only phone numbers and fax numbers are printed.
Starting in any view apart from Address Cards and Detailed Address Cards, you can print contact information in Table Style. In Table Style, the information is printed in a simple table with column headings.
To print information about a single contact in Outlook 2007, double-click his or her name to open the Contact window. Then click the Print button in the Contact window (you find it on the Quick Access toolbar).