How to Fix Wallpaper Bubbles
How to Install a Ceiling Fan
How to Paint Wood Floors

How to Fix Small Holes in Drywall with a Patch

Step 1 of 6
Next Slideshow
Next Slideshow

Buy a peel-and-stick drywall patch kit.

These patches consist of a stiff metal backer covered with an adhesive mesh. You’ll find them at a home center or hardware store.

  • Add a Comment
  • Print
  • Share


Promoted Stories From Around The Web

blog comments powered by Disqus
How to Repair Vinyl Sheet Flooring
How to Change the Filter in Your Furnace
How to Hang Things on Hollow Walls
Tools for Decorative Wall Painting
How to Paint Furniture with Chalk Paint