Enhancing and Managing Digital Photos with Roxio PhotoSuite 8
Roxio PhotoSuite 8 provides multipurpose editing for your digital photos. In addition to being able to make enhancements that fix flaws such as red eye, over- and underexposure, and blurriness, you can also do standard editing such as rotating, cropping, and resizing images. PhotoSuite also has tools that enable you to annotate your photos by adding text and to retouch them by painting and drawing on them.
Beyond these very useful but very typical photo-editing features in PhotoSuite itself, Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 offers some really exciting and unusual ones as well.
Consider the following features:
- Multi Photo Enhance to fix and enhance a batch of digital photos that all need the same type of editing in one operation.
- Photo Projects Assistant to use your photos in projects such as photo collages, greeting cards, gift tags, postcards, and calendars.
- Panorama Assistant to create sweeping panoramas from multiple individual photos that pan a landscape and overlap one another.
- Print Photos to make short work of printing more than one photo in groups using different printing templates or even as thumbnails organized into contact sheets.
- E-mail Assistant to quickly and easily e-mail groups of photos to friends and family.
To launch PhotoSuite or any of these other photo-related utilities from the Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 Home, you click the following links:
- PhotoSuite in the Applications Project window opened by clicking Applications on the Home tab or Fix & Enhance Photos on the Photo tab of the Project List pane to launch PhotoSuite 8.
- Multi Photo Enhance in the Utilities column of the Applications Project window opened by clicking Applications on the Home tab of the Project List pane to open the Photos to Enhance dialog box where you can edit multiple photos.
- More Projects on the Photo tab of the Project List pane to launch the Photo Projects Assistant.
- Create Panoramas in the Utilities column of the Applications Project window opened by clicking Applications on the Home tab of the Project List pane to launch the Panorama Assistant.
- Print Photos on the Photo tab of the Project List pane to launch the Print dialog box where you can print multiple photos.
- E-mail Photos on the Photo tab of the Project List pane to launch the E-mail Assistant.