Which Apps Does iPhone Health Work With in iOS 10?
Health is essentially an information aggregator on your iPhone, and it is continuing to grow in terms of available apps that are designed to interact with it to supply imported data, such as calories consumed and steps walked. Here are some of the apps available today that work with the Health app:
- Patient app by Mayo: This app allows you to manage doctor appointments, get test results, and read the latest medical news. Apple has worked with the Mayo Clinic to add support for the Health app.
- MyChart app by Epic: This app is very similar to Patient by Mayo, allowing you to handle appointments, get test results, and so on.
- Nike+ apps by Nike: Several Nike apps, such as Running, take advantage of iPhone and iPad’s built-in accelerometer that allows the devices to handle and track movements. Track a variety of activities via Nike+ apps and integrate the data into Health.
- Fitbit by Fitbit, Inc.: FitBit wristbands measure activity, sleep, and calories. They have an app that works on the iPad and iPhone, which connect to Health.
- CARROT Hunger by Grailr, LLC: This talking calorie counter app helps you monitor the food you eat every day.
- Human by Human: This great activity and calorie consumption app helps you keep on top of the balance of energy absorbed and expended.