Excel 2003 For Dummies Quick Reference
US $19.99 Add to Cart
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
If you’re using Excel 2003 and you’d rather be working on your projects instead of plodding through everything you could ever need to know (and may never need to know) about Excel, this is the reference for you. In a compact, info-packed, spiral-bound book that puts the facts you need at your fingertips, it covers the basics most Excel users need to know, including:
- Opening, saving protecting, and recovering workbook files and using workbook templates
- Adding, copying, and deleting worksheets, e-mailing worksheet data, and publishing worksheet data to the Web
- Entering and editing data and text and working with cells and ranges
- Creating formulas and functions
- Creating and using names
- Auditing, formatting, and printing your work
- Charting your data
- Analyzing data with pivot tables
Complete with concise, step-by-step explanations (most of which take less than one page) and lots of screen shots and tables, this no nonsense guide gets you working instead of searching or reading, A detailed index makes it easy to find what you need to know fast. Excel 2003 For Dummies is a practical, at-a-glance reference for any Excel user.